HD Plus Top-up (INR 225/=pm) in My Plan 99

Nira0017

Reaction score
Dear friends,

I am a Airtel DTH HD user in Sri Lanka. My package is ROI My Plan 99 STD + English Movies Add-on (INR 78 pm) + HD Pus Top-up (INR 225 pm).

Unfortunately, SWP, CI HD and FX HD channels were not working after the free preview period! :-/

Anybody have the same experience?
Are there any solution to rectify this situation?

If somebody has a solution Please let me konw..

Bro you can contact customer care to get these channels because now these channels are available in HD plus top up

Nira0017 said:
Bro, According to the Airtel website those channels were in HD Plus top-up.
See : http://www.airtel.in/chota-pack/img/hd-plus-topup-large.jpg Is it wrong?

And I am from Sri Lanka bro, hence have problems to contact CC. :huh

Sorry bro:shy I want to say that yes these channels are available in HD plus top up and you can contact customer care to get these channels and it's a typing error:shy

abhi123 said:
Sorry bro:shy I want to say that yes these channels are available in HD plus top up and you can contact customer care to get these channels and it's a typing error:shy

Ok Bro :tup
But the Set Top Box is in Sri Lanka and I cant speak Indian languages! :-/:hello

Nira0017 said:
Ok Bro :tup
But the Set Top Box is in Sri Lanka and I cant speak Indian languages! :-/:hello

You can speak in English.. They can converse in that..
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock