HD Royal Pack

Speedish

Reaction score
Hey Guys. Is this package still available? what is the price of it and what are the missing channels in this package?

Yes it is still available at the cost 629rs.

U cant get premium channels, romedy now+ and colors hd, history hd etc.

Devesh said:

Really :skd

Yes Devesh Bro is very correct. It is still available and the cost is Rs 629. I recently came to know when I was trying to change mine pack to titanium pack, but the CC told as I am under a free offer for HD Royale I cannot do it. in the same the CC told if I am interested I can continue with HD Royale Pack.

Devesh said:

thats it? all other hd and sd channels are there?

bprrkl said:
Yes Devesh Bro is very correct. It is still available and the cost is Rs 629. I recently came to know when I was trying to change mine pack to titanium pack, but the CC told as I am under a free offer for HD Royale I cannot do it. in the same the CC told if I am interested I can continue with HD Royale Pack.

Are you getting COLORS HD, Romedy NOW +, History HD or not :u

Devesh said:
Yes bro u can still take this pack via cc.

I just wants to know are you getting COLORS HD, Romedy NOW +, History HD in your base pack or not ?

Re: RE: HD Royal Pack

Anirudha said:
I just wants to know are you getting COLORS HD, Romedy NOW +, History HD in your base pack or not ?
Dont know

Im not at home for 10 days,

Is it now available in base pack:huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock