HD Upgrade offer @ Rs. 1500 free hd access for a year

• Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 11,679

SanRam

Reaction score
Dear All,
A new HD upgrade offer priced at Rs 1500 will be available for existing Tata Sky subscribers w.e.f. 00:01 hrs on 17 January 2015.

All existing Tata Sky subscribers willing to upgrade their Standard Definition Connection to High Definition will get a Tata Sky HD Zapper connection and HD Access fee for 12 months at just Rs 1500.

But whats the use of that they are not adding any new HD channels so no use of bringing this offer

prateek1987 said:
125*12 =1500rs
so hd boxes r free. am i right bro?

Yes. Seems to a very good offer for TS SD customers.

Though I am not using TS, I have few questions related to this offer.

HD Access Fee is free for 12 months. So, is it mandatory to subscribe to the packages for 12 months? Or the current package will be migrated to HD box with the available balance?

Good Share & A Very Good Offer From Tatasky :tup

Sadiq said:
I think it should be for SD customers alone..

FAQs on HD Upgrade at Rs 1,500

1 What is the HD Upgrade offer of Rs 1,500?
Ans In addition to the existing HD Zapper upgrade offers of 990, HD Zapper upgrade offer at Rs 1,500 will be available w.e.f. 17.01.2015. This offer will be available for all existing subscribers on Tata Sky Standard Definition connection( except Subscribers mentioned in Q6)

2 What does a subscriber get in this offer?
Ans The subscriber gets an HD Zapper connection (box) along with HD Access fee subscription for one year if he chooses to upgrade his Standard Definition connection through this offer

3 When is this offer going live?
Ans The offer is going live w.e.f. 17.01.2015

4 Will this offer be available at Trade and Commercial also?
Ans Yes. Rs 1,501 will be the upgrade price point for Trade & Rs 1,502 will be the upgrade price point for Commercial

5 Will the existing offers of Rs 990,991,992, 590 & 995 continue?
Ans Yes. However, 590 & 995 will only be available to a select base tagged for these offers

6 What are the exceptions to this offer?
Ans a) Subscribers on annual/ semi annual HD Access fee cannot avail of this offer
b) Mega SD/ Mega South SD subscribers cannot upgrade through this offer
The above set of subscribers will need to upgrade under the HD 990 Upgrade offer wherein they will get one month of HD Access fee free

7 Can a subscriber upgrade more than one box under this offer?
And A Subscriber can upgrade only one box under the 1,500 offer. If the subscriber wishes to upgrade any more MultiTVs to HD post taking the HD 1500 offer, he can do so under the 990 HD Upgrade offer, as he has already paid for annual HD Access fee through the 1,500 offer

8 Is the offer available through Retail outlet also?
Ans Yes the subscriber can walk into any Retail outlet and avail the offer. The price point will be Rs 1,501

9 Can a subscriber take this offer on his multiTV?
Ans The offer is not applicable for a new Multi TV subscription.If he wants to upgrade an existing Multi TV SD box under this offer , he will be eligible for the same.However, if the subscriber is already holding annual/ semi annual HD Access fee- the 1,500 offer cannot be availed of by him. He can then upgrade the SD box under the 990 offer

10 Will this offer be available to existing Mega SD subscribers?
Ans No. Existing Mega SD/ Mega South SD subscribers willing to upgrade their Standard Definition connection to High Definition will have to upgrade through 990 HD Upgrade offer wherein he will get one month of HD Access fee free

11 Is this offer available for new acquisitions?
Ans No, this offer is applicable only to the existing Standard Definition subscriber base willing to upgrade to a High Definition connection

12 If a subscriber holds an annual/semi annual HD access fee pack, can he still avail this offer?
Ans No, this offer will not be available for current annual and semi annual pack holders of HD Access Fee. He can upgrade his MultiTV under the 990 offer

Sadiq said:
Yes. Seems to a very good offer for TS SD customers.

Though I am not using TS, I have few questions related to this offer.

HD Access Fee is free for 12 months. So, is it mandatory to subscribe to the packages for 12 months? Or the current package will be migrated to HD box with the available balance?

current package will b there for all the months and according to ur base pack u ll be allowed to watch hd channels. for ex. if u have star plus in ur base pack n tata sky has star plus hd so u ll b able to watch hd

Tsky Normally Charges Rs.500 For MPEG4 Box And 999 For HD..Good offer if we want to migrate in MPEG4 or HD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock