HD Vs 4K resolution Comparison Difference 1080p Vs 4K resolution HD Vs Ultra

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
→ HD Vs 4K resolution Comparison Difference 1080p Vs 4K resolution HD Vs Ultra HD

Difference between HDTV and 4KHD
A High Definition TV with 1080p resolution is composed of two million pixels (1920 x 1080), while a 4K TV also known as Ultra High Definition has over eight million pixels (3840 x 2160).

Therefore, 4K has around four times more resolution than 1080p. Ultra high definition quality is accompanied by improved color fidelity and options for higher numbers of frames per second compared to today’s television systems.

Although the 4k resolution has four times as many pixels than Full HD resolution but the difference in picture quality between 4k and full 1080p HD is not as big as it seems.

If you TV is placed too far from you, or if your TV isn’t big enough, you won’t be able to see all the detail. You need a big TV to see the difference.

Nice explanation.. Where did you find this information bro?

@Dilieep Kumar: Please share the link from where you got this.

Good share dileep bro, I think in simple words we can say the HIGHER THE RESOLUTIONS BIGGER THE SCREEN SIZE supported.

NOTE: Resolutions can't do any thing until & unless you give the right input with the same resolution Recorded with HD/UHD Camera's .I mean if we want to take full Clarity on big screens then the given input Resolution also play a big role.

In olden times these pixels was denoted as SNOW in CRT picture tubes (old Tv) and now in Digital world the snow is define as PIXELS. So we can say: SMALLER THE PIXELS MORE THE CLARITY.

Even a good SD channel can be Enjoyed on 16inch screens.Its my point of view thanks. :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock