HDDVR Software ID58

Jeswen72

Reaction score
One user posted in a new thread regarding problem with ID58. Recording does not stop following to the programed time. Any user encounter similar problem? Also if it's possible to downgrade the software?

Jeswen72 said:
One user posted in a new thread regarding problem with ID58. Recording does not stop following to the programed time. Any user encounter similar problem? Also if it's possible to downgrade the software?

i think possible bro

Downgrade Not Possible!

I completely agree with the problem stated in this thread. the D2h DVR1000 GB is the most buggy box i've ever come across. its highly questionable how does a mainstream company like videocon can push such a device to its premium customers without appropriate R&D and QA of software releases (Download ID 57 & 58).

1. Scheduled recording starts on time but does not stop automatically as one would expect. the recording continues endlessly until manually interrupted or the disk space runs out.

2. series management is the biggest failure here as the recording doesn't stop, due to this other scheduled recordings are unable to start as one cannot record more than 2 channels simultaneously , error "tune failure".

3. in case you schedule a repetitive recording (week days) time-based , the box hangs and does not respond to any remote button press, only power-off and on is the solution then.

I am highly disappointed with the shoddy quality products that videocon D2H makes.

:angry:wall

anizox said:
I completely agree with the problem stated in this thread. the D2h DVR1000 GB is the most buggy box i've ever come across. its highly questionable how does a mainstream company like videocon can push such a device to its premium customers without appropriate R&D and QA of software releases (Download ID 57 & 58).

1. Scheduled recording starts on time but does not stop automatically as one would expect. the recording continues endlessly until manually interrupted or the disk space runs out.

2. series management is the biggest failure here as the recording doesn't stop, due to this other scheduled recordings are unable to start as one cannot record more than 2 channels simultaneously , error "tune failure".

3. in case you schedule a repetitive recording (week days) time-based , the box hangs and does not respond to any remote button press, only power-off and on is the solution then.

I am highly disappointed with the shoddy quality products that videocon D2H makes.

:angry:wall

I have did flashing on 4614 from id 22 to id 58, when it rebooted it hanged at boot , then I did try flashing again it started to reading download header error appeared error 0x80000d0c, can anybody advise help .
tks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock