Seeking Help Hdmi cec not working

I have escalated today in twitter..let's see
Before this I contacted customer care through chat they again said technician will visit, investigate and let us know
But this time no one came, I got a call from my district head office and I explained the issue ..but the officer was unaware of hdmi cec function which I explained but they were clueless and kept on saying it's android box so updates are coming new features will be released we have no control and your tv is smart tv you have to select input everytime ..then she started explaining by giving example of old remote and new remote where guide button is removed by company for betterment ..how is this better? 🤣
They didn't agree for box replacement or fixing or escalating the issue..they said we will pass the feedback but I am sure they don't know anything what they will escalate or pass feedback

Finally I am giving up 🏳️
Both the tata play and district head technican are saying same thing if there is no issue in viewing the channels then there is no issue with the box ☹️
I argued with both of them over a conference call over 30 mins but kept on saying same thing!

I don't understand why these people launch new boxes when they don't understand the technologies..even you guys won't believe they didn't know what is hdmi cec😡
Cc was saying like " accha main jitna samajh paa raha hun hdmi port me issue hai"

Finally I am giving up 🏳️
Both the tata play and district head technican are saying same thing if there is no issue in viewing the channels then there is no issue with the box ☹️
I argued with both of them over a conference call over 30 mins but kept on saying same thing!

I don't understand why these people launch new boxes when they don't understand the technologies..even you guys won't believe they didn't know what is hdmi cec😡
Cc was saying like " accha main jitna samajh paa raha hun hdmi port me issue hai"
That's the problem with cheap pricing bro because of competition companies reducing prices.. And making cost cuttings and not training people properly...
This boxes need time to evolve....
From last two to two and half years they evolved alot...
But somehow, this companies are thinking customers need to patience we only do changes slowly😂

Or probably I expected too much 🤣
Literally the technicians are not even aware how to open settings in the box..everytime whenever they came I had to guide them but this was not expected from tataplay executive!

try turning on stb after full boot up of tv (as you said earlier),

see if advanced hdmi cable works

try turning on stb after full boot up of tv (as you said earlier),

see if advanced hdmi cable works
That will work I know bro But will take too much time...
40 sec tv boot, 1min stb boot.. and difficult to train parents 🤣

That will work I know bro But will take too much time...
40 sec tv boot, 1min stb boot.. and difficult to train parents 🤣
Don't believe any system engineer, they don't know anything. Even, I didn't enable the HDMI my TV, take the signal automatically! Tomorrow I deeply, study about this and reply you, Bro!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock