Discussion HDR issue in Binge+

Jp2211

Reaction score
I am a new customer of Tata sky binge plus(earlier D2h,dishtv,adtv)
My tv is VU Premium android 4k hdr 50"
Sometimes when changing picture setting,I can have options like
Hdr standard
Hdr Cinema
Hdr Dynamic

Kind of options and sometimes only simple options like dynamic,standard or cinema..
Does anybody have this kind of issue with 4k Hdr tv?

Hdr standard
Hdr Cinema
Hdr Dynamic

Kind of options and sometimes only simple options like dynamic,standard or cinema..
These kind of options are common in HDR settings. Put HDR standards on your TV. This would be ideal setting for any TV.

Hdr standard
Hdr Cinema
Hdr Dynamic

Binge+ box after latest update have introduced SDR-> HDR setting check if its ON. Now I often found that even though its ON its not up-scaling SDR -> HDR so I will restart the Binge+ box and immediately HDR logo pops up - once u have HDR activated all the HDR feature options gets activated in TV.
And HDR conversion is absolutely cool

Tha
Binge+ box after latest update have introduced SDR-> HDR setting check if its ON. Now I often found that even though its ON its not up-scaling SDR -> HDR so I will restart the Binge+ box and immediately HDR logo pops up - once u have HDR activated all the HDR feature options gets activated in TV.
Thanks for the reply..
I have already activated sdr to hdr after the update ,but still I am facing the problem..will do your trick to restart stb

As a suggestion do not turn sdr to hdr conversion ,it will never produce an accurate conversion of colors, and is not the way the channels are intended to be seen as telecasted, glad that tata sky introduced this option.

how check Hdr on or off in tv my tv is sony 4k

If i Turn On SDR To HDR then is this setting make any difference for SD and HD channels?

I try this but the picture quality of SD and HD channels are same no matter SDR to HDR is on or off...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock