Hellp

SUPERDTH

Reaction score
How to Unsubscribe Mini plex hd (Sunday offer rs1 17 July 2016)

I send sms REM 163 to 54325 but reply msg is

"Requested Top up is not subscribed by you. To add a Top up sms GET < channel name/no.> to 54325. Airtel digitaltv. 301736975"

please help me

Remove the topup using a desktop browser. You can use google chrome android browser & tick [request desktop site]
f9f09cb3beb98942c2eab215a6622eef.jpg

Another way, write to cc from my airtel app to remove the top up, they ll remove. Best option is remove top up using selfcare portal as mentioned by biswajit bro.

another thing is
if you activated on 17th july as SSS offer then the lock in period is upto 16/8/2016. you cant remove today.

Optimus_Prime said:
another thing is
if you activated on 17th july as SSS offer then the lock in period is upto 16/8/2016. you cant remove today.

I removed today miniplex SD topup by calling cc :) .. I too activated on 16 July 2016 ..

Sai Jai said:
I removed today miniplex SD topup by calling cc :) .. I too activated on 16 July 2016 ..

But the offer was on 17/7/16. how did u activated on 16th?? :huh

MINIPLEX HD:
what will be the price from tomorrow on wards?
will they cut 60 Rs instantly????
or daily basis 2 Rs? and if daily basis then can we unsubscribe after 4,5 days?

Optimus_Prime said:
But the offer was on 17/7/16. how did u activated on 16th?? :huh

Sorry typing mistake :shy .. 17 july only .. But deact sucessfully today via cc :) ..

rajkumar999 said:
MINIPLEX HD:
i activated it with 1 Rs on 17th last month.
what will be the price from tomorrow on wards?
will they cut 60 Rs instantly????
or daily basis 2 Rs? and if daily basis then can we unsubscribe after 4,5 days?

it will be in DBR (Daily basis) 2/day only .. And you dont want that topup after 4 , 5 days means you can able to deact or you can deact today onwards :) ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock