Help can't able to control sound on tatasky remote after changing to Dolby digital in tataskyhd

Reaction score
Help can't able to control sound on tatasky remote after changing to Dolby digital in tataskyhd

you can't control Dolby sound with tata sky remote when home theater is connected.......use your speaker remote to adjust volume or you can try Tata sky universal remote

Same here. Although I am using 4K Box. I had complained Tata Sky Customer Care few months back regarding the same. They sent an engineer and he told me that every 4k set top box has this issue and it will be resolved in a future update.

You can't change the volume from set top box once you enable "Dolby Digital". There is no way to do. You can't do it. It is a digital encoded signal which does not allow to change the volume. You can't do it on any box, whether Tata sky or Android TV or anything. Dolby digital signal is "passthrough".
Since you are not using a surround sound receiver, there is no use of Dolby digital for you. Just change your settings to "PCM" and then you can control the volume through set top box.
No software update can change this. It is neither possible now, nor will it be possible in the future. If you enable Dolby, you can't control the sound from the settop box. Dolby passes the original audio to your TV or receiver, which controls the volume.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock