Help in Selection of Package plz

John4321

Registered
Joined
15 Dec 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi I am located in Mumbai from childhood. When I took the HD videocon D2H connection I bought platinum HD package along with the HD setup top box, but my package is going to get over in a week or before that. I realized that I don't watch any south channels at all and I am still paying 6k plus annually for these which I am not seeing at all. I just want to reduce my cost anyhow. Please help me in selecting the best package where my costs can be reduced and I can just only enjoy these channels given below asap:

Hindi Entertainment
Hindi Movies
Music
Hindi News
Kids
English Movies
Lifestyle

Also let me know how much it would be total costs for the above in all
 

Recharge Fan

Banned
Joined
24 Mar 2014
Messages
4,989
Reaction score
519
John4321 said:
Hi I am located in Mumbai from childhood. When I took the HD videocon D2H connection I bought platinum HD package along with the HD setup top box, but my package is going to get over in a week or before that. I realized that I don't watch any south channels at all and I am still paying 6k plus annually for these which I am not seeing at all. I just want to reduce my cost anyhow. Please help me in selecting the best package where my costs can be reduced and I can just only enjoy these channels given below asap:

Hindi Entertainment
Hindi Movies
Music
Hindi News
Kids
English Movies
Lifestyle

Also let me know how much it would be total costs for the above in all
if you want English channels also, they only option is Platinum HD pack.:s
HD Access is not applicable for Diamond packs.
& English channels not available in Lower packs HD access policy.:no
 

John4321

Registered
Joined
15 Dec 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
So you mean to say I dont have any option, I have to purchase Platinum HD packs by hook or cook. Are all these channels which I mentioned above are available in Diamond Pack without HD access let me know. If yes then its not compulsory for me to get HD access. Its ok for me to view normal access also. But if there is a difference of just 100/200 Rupees annually for HD access then I can go for the same if its available.
 

Recharge Fan

Banned
Joined
24 Mar 2014
Messages
4,989
Reaction score
519
John4321 said:
So you mean to say I dont have any option, I have to purchase Platinum HD packs by hook or cook. Are all these channels which I mentioned above are available in Diamond Pack without HD access let me know. If yes then its not compulsory for me to get HD access. Its ok for me to view normal access also. But if there is a difference of just 100/200 Rupees annually for HD access then I can go for the same if its available.
No HD access for New Diamond pack.:no
If you want HD channels, Go for Huge priced ala carte or Platinum HD or Watch just SD channels.:s
& All English channels are available in Diamond pack except FX & FOX CRIME.:tup
No discount in Annual HD access of lower packs such as Gold, Gold sports which dont have English channels.
 

John4321

Registered
Joined
15 Dec 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Can I purchase the super gold pack along with English Movies as an add on. In this way the total would cost me Rs 3504.
 

Recharge Fan

Banned
Joined
24 Mar 2014
Messages
4,989
Reaction score
519
John4321 said:
Can I purchase the super gold pack along with English Movies as an add on. In this way the total would cost me Rs 3504.
You can go for Super Gold pack + HD Access Rs.125 + English Entertainment addon for Rs.62 pm.:tup
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Need help regarding selection of sports channels Sun Direct 5
H Seeking Help A problem came during channel selection in ADTV?? HELP??! Airtel Digital TV HD 17
P Guys help regarding dth selection DTH Support & Comparisons 20
A Seeking Help Help me choose: Tata Sky Binge vs Tata Sky HD+ Tata Sky+ HD 4
A Need help for deactivated Dish TV Account relocation Dish TV 1
Shapath13 Help me to install TATA SKY BINGE+ Tata Sky Binge+ 0
rahul31 Seeking Help Mastiii channel help DD Free Dish 1
DreamDTH.com Article TLC to help non-cooks turn into sous chef with its new show ‘The Missing Apron’ DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
D Help me plz... d2h HD 5
rahulk Seeking Help Unable to login on website please help. Tata Sky 5
Pallab501 Seeking Help DishTV Help Urgent DTH Support & Comparisons 3
R D2h help d2h HD 9
tataabcde1234 Seeking Help Please Help : Insync Channel wiil come to DishTV d2h Dish TV 0
tataabcde1234 Seeking Help Please Help : Insync Channel to d2h d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 1
L Plz help urgent Sun Direct HD 3
heartbeat Need info plz help Airtel Xstream 9
B Seeking Help Plz help me to choose between Mi box & Tatasky binge+ Tata Sky Binge+ 65
Ved20 Seeking Help My d2h set top box model- Satellite Box not getting start. it's red light not turns into blue light can any on help? d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 6
Samit Patil Seeking Help Help required regarding due date d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 0
Samit Patil Seeking Help Help required regarding DTH COMBO PACKS d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 2
DreamDTH.com Article Walt Disney brings Hotstar to Migrant workers in Singapore to help them cope DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
P Seeking Help Need help for Telugu SD pack Airtel Digital TV 2
R Seeking Help Help Required Since CC unable to solve due to Lock Down d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 7
Bishnu15 Seeking Help Problem in my dth - Urgent help needed DTH Support & Comparisons 3
E Seeking Help Help: Tatasky SD settop box not turning on Tata Sky 1
Similar threads

























Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock