Help : Is it safe buying Tata Sky HD from Amazon/Paytm

DevilishAngel

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am planning to migrate from my cable connection to TS. There are several offers on Amazon and Paytm, which give TS HD at 1360 onwards. I am confused whether to buy from these online sites or from TS site (The difference in rates are Rs.400 upwards). Can anyone share their experience of having bought from these sites. I am concerned whether I will get latest STB model and other equipment from them.

Also pls can you give the latest model no. of STB so that i can inquire from the seller.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

No risk in buying online form Amazon.in. Last month I bought Tatasky HD connection with one month Dhamal Mix pack for Rs.1390/-. The next day itself the Tatasky technician installed my connection. They collected Rs.50/- from extra 5 meter cable.

Kaku875 said:
You can buy from Amazon myself purchased from it with Annual Package and no issue at all.

kpsharif said:
No risk in buying online form Amazon.in. Last month I bought Tatasky HD connection with one month Dhamal Mix pack for Rs.1390/-. The next day itself the Tatasky technician installed my connection. They collected Rs.50/- from extra 5 meter cable.

Thanks all. Then I think it is safe to buy from amazon.

Bro, do they provide HDMI cable also from amazon.

Also can you pls give your stb make and model no.

you can buy from paytm too, no issues, plus it might be cheaper if they are giving cashback offer

The Tatasky guy will bring the full installation kit . The HDMI cable comes along with the Stb. My Stb is Huawei make

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock