[Help me] Blank screen in Airtel DTH .. no logo ... no error code nothing

• Thread starter mastidl
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 35,060

mastidl

Reaction score
Hello,

I am facing different problem which I never face before.
Yesterday in my place, there was huge wind and rain then error code B001 was showed.

Today morning, when turned on the TV, there is no signal nothing just the blank screen. I am unable to get anything on my TV as Both STB and TV are turned on but I can see only blank screen.

No logo or no error code was displayed. Is the problem with the dish or STB.

Please help me on this. Sorry if this not the right place to post it.

RE: Blank screen in Airtel DTH .. no logo ... no error code nothing

adtv stb fecotry reset and reinsert viewing card

boldy said:
adtv stb fecotry reset and reinsert viewing card

I can not see anything while pressing the Menu button to do factory reset. Nothing is shown on the screen. I tried taking out the view card and insert it back but no use.:'(

Is there any other way to do the factory reset ?

RE: Blank screen in Airtel DTH .. no logo ... no error code nothing

Restart the stb & u will see the error code b001 with no signal audio (it happens sometimes after weather issues)..

About the actual issue, it's better u call an engineer after restarting the stb & checking once...

Hope this helps

@mastidl bro check the dish cable in the LNB & stb .. If itz connected means try to align the dish then also not working means register a complaint using cc or contact any local dish retailer :k ..

Sai Jai said:
@mastidl bro check the dish cable in the LNB & stb .. If itz connected means try to align the dish then also not working means register a complaint using cc or contact any local dish retailer :k ..

jai bro, not everyone is an expert like u to align dish on their own.. :)

Sai Jai said:

I have checked the cable and it is connected at dish and stb. I will try to align the dish if it is not possible for me then will call CC.

Thanks bro.

Nishal said:
jai bro, not everyone is an expert like u to align dish on their own.. :)

I hope u have gud vision if itz try to see post#07 .. Btw conversation me & thread starter so plz stay away .. dont have time to argument with u :hello ..

Sai Jai said:
I hope u have gud vision if itz try to see post#07 .. Btw conversation me & thread starter so plz stay away .. dont have time to argument with u :hello ..

i think there's a problem with your vision.. my reply post to u was #6, before thread starter's reply to u..see the time pl.. anyway nobody's arguing with u just stated a fact :k

mastidl said:
I can not see anything while pressing the Menu button to do factory reset. Nothing is shown on the screen. I tried taking out the view card and insert it back but no use.:'(

Is there any other way to do the factory reset ?
First u should connect a Dvd player and see wether ur Tv is damaged.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock