[Help me] Blank screen in Airtel DTH .. no logo ... no error code nothing

• Thread starter mastidl
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 35,129
Nishal said:
i think there's a problem with your vision.. my reply post to u was #6, before thread starter's reply to u..see the time pl.. anyway nobody's arguing with u just stated a fact :k

I know Mr. Facter you always targeting me .. btw I knw ur comment posted before thread starter posted his reply but i stated in post #08 was now u can saw the reply by thread starter for me that post by thread starter is answer for ur post #06 :k ..

check ur cables on the back of ur dth, restart the set up box and reinsert the viewing card if needed otherwise no choice other than to register the complaint and call engineer and pay 150/-

i'm not targetting u bro,sorry if u feel so.. this is a forum & everyone's entitled to their opinions.. likewise ur viewpoint and competence may not be that of another's..
so let us all keep aside our minor dislikes & move forward together as one community over here :k :)

using hdmi cable,try rca [av cable]cable and select tv input option and select av opition.

Nishal said:
i'm not targetting u bro,sorry if u feel so.. this is a forum & everyone's entitled to their opinions.. likewise ur viewpoint and competence may not be that of another's..
so let us all keep aside our minor dislikes & move forward together as one community over here :k :)

No need sorry be friends always :) ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock