Help need to change mobile i did changle online but still showing wrong old number

Devilappears

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys c Please sum1 help me to change my mobile number i changed online and showing my number in my stb also but when i try to login online in my account it ask otp which is not my number i called CC they said the old number person needs to give confirmation to change it which he is not giving im done with CC they keep on giving me useless excuses so please aum1 help

If the old number is not yours then why did you subscribed with it? Is that a transferable box? Did you call him to get confirmation?

If the old number is not yours then why did you subscribed with it? Is that a transferable box? Did you call him to get confirmation?
I didnt subscribed for it i gave my number but my frnd to whom i said to by this box for me gave my number but i guess the seller didnt put correct number so please any good soul help me will appreciate ur effort

Go to a Airtel service center with proper documents, customer ID number and tell this to them. I think they will help you to change the number..

Go to a Airtel service center with proper documents, customer ID number and tell this to them. I think they will help you to change the number..
Im done with their cc its very disturbing if any1 can help me here will appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock