Help Needed!Buzzing Sound from Tata Sky+ HD STB

Reaction score
Hi,I am experiencing a buzzing Sound on my LG led full hd tv since few days.i called TS CC and they are not ready accept that the problem is from their end.they blame that the fault is of my tv speaker.I consulted my tv technician and he said that problem is from the dish.I tried to refresh the signals by requesting CC.I hardly find buzzing on HD channels than in SD i find this more and also in my tv audio output is set to PCM and in the STB preferred output is set to Dolby Digital.there are only two audio output options in my tv.one is Auto & the other one is PCM.is there any possibility of buzzing sound due to mismatch of audio settings of TV & STB or is there any other reason?pls help...

Tv audio out setting has nothing to do in this as you are using TV speaker. So your STB is connected with TV via HDMI I guess.
If so your sound is reaching to TV via HDMI cable.

I suggest you to use RF OUT or RCA out (audio & video) of STB for checking purpose & see if you found good audio there.
If so , there may be fault with HDMI cable.

Help Needed!Buzzing Sound from Tata Sky+ HD STB. Hi,I am experiencing a buzzing Sound on my LG led full hd tv since few days.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock