help needed changing alacarte only pack to any base pack through online videocon d2h

vivekg123

Contributor
Reaction score
hi friends i am using d2h i changed my base pack to alacarte only pack through online now i need to change my alacarte only pack to base pack through online through google chrome i found error which is stating that this alacarte only pack cannot be changed contact d2h helpline ,then i tried in d2h infinity app its stating sr log like that plse help me to change my package to any base package from alacarte through online the cc through telephone people dont know much (i am not getting asianet hd and mazhavil manorama hd its showing invalid channel number i told the lady of cc to refresh my account she dont know how to refresh the account so its not useful to call cc i then refreshed my account through online) u people are experts plse help me to solve the problem. THANKS&REGARDS. VIVEK

6a4b576af5446b5b6069dbc65d8c4a6e.jpg

this is the message i am getting in d2h infinity app while upgrading or downgrding my package

bro... mail to CC or nodal officers bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock