Help needed in choosing pack.

dud3rulz

Reaction score
Hi all
I am new on this forum. I am planning to go for tata sky hd connection. This would be my first dth as until now i am on digital cable.
However i don't watch tv at all. So this is for my parents. They only watch telugu entertainment and news channels. So i don't see the point in going for expensive packs. I am considering to go for my99 pack with compulsory addon(regional pack telugu) . This comes to about 99+65 =164. I read on the website that minimum amount must be 170. So can i add a random channel to push it over 170???
Also, i am planning to buy this new connection from amazon as they are significantly cheaper than tatasky website. Is this safe??
Thanks in advance!

Your 164 is enough. 170 is if you don't choose base pack. You are choosing 99 base pack so it's not applicable to you. I pay 99 +40.

Amazon does not own any products. Amazon is a marketplace so everything will depend on from which seller you are buying.

@dud3rulz welcome to DDF and nice decision to go with Tata sky connection.

I have used 99 pack with 65 Telugu pack before and I believe this will suit you. But please note you will not get Telugu HD channels on this pack.

@dud3rulz welcome to DDF and nice decision to go with Tata sky connection.

I have used 99 pack with 65 Telugu pack before and I believe this will suit you. But please note you will not get Telugu HD channels on this pack.
You can get Telugu hd channels by make my hd pack at 30 RS per month

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock