Help needed with HD PVR

prasadbpotdar

Reaction score
Dear Friends.
I am having HD PVR installed. But since last few days I am facing some weird problems with this STB. Getting moderate electric current with outer panel and with this when I connect to home theatre it is producing annoying humming which is quite disturbing.
Hence with this problem i made complaints. Tatasky decided to swap i.e change my PVR STB n tomorrow it may happen as already I am getting pairing error since yesterday.
I am a bit tensioned as I want your help about what kind of stb a customer is such replacement cases. Please share your experties and experience and let me know.
Thanks in advance.

Mostly they provide refurbished stb but if no refurbished hd dvr stb available then you may get new stb. Depends on your luck.

Hello bro my HD PVR box is replaced when my previous box has technical problem then the box which came was maintained box which means Refurbished box.They only providing that type of refresh box in case of SWAP condition not a new stb.

Just recently my PVR has been replaced. But next day tatasky charged me Rs. 870.00 (PVR: Rs. 700 & Service Visit: Rs. 170). Is this justified? I dont understand this as my Set Top Box is in warranty period till March 2016.
Please help me in this.....

MY STB was replaced On Sunday. My STB was in warranty till JUne 2016
Technician said that No Money would be deduced

You should Register a Complain

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock