help needed

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
I am getting only sd bouquets and not hd plans while trying to change my plan, I thought of requesting to customer care to complaint regarding this but when I called CC and I reached the menu option it told me to press 3 to upgrade your sd box to hd box, as I am using hd box for last 4 months but why it's not updated in airtel system as a result I am unable to choose hd bouquets and hd alcarte channels, currently I am using economy sports pack sd and hd upgrade bonanza pack, pls tell what should I do to resolve this issue. thanks

I am getting only sd bouquets and not hd plans while trying to change my plan, I thought of requesting to customer care to complaint regarding this but when I called CC and I reached the menu option it told me to press 3 to upgrade your sd box to hd box, as I am using hd box for last 4 months but why it's not updated in airtel system as a result I am unable to choose hd bouquets and hd alcarte channels, currently I am using economy sports pack sd and hd upgrade bonanza pack, pls tell what should I do to resolve this issue. thanks
If u trust me dm Ur customer id will check & confirm tommorow buddy 🙂🙂

HD identify topup add-on should be existing in your account, then only you can add HD channels.

bro that's there, I activated at the time of hd upgrade even I am currently using hd upgrade bonanza pack.

@rahul1117kumar I guess only Nodal Team can solve this issue. Contact them and continue with your old pack till then.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock