help needed

Raju90235

Reaction score
hello friends my dishtv is temporarily deactivated from jan 2019 today i activated by calling cc in my tv screen and channel comes for 2 minutes after it showing blue screen on tv i have two tv i checked both tv but stb is on yellow light showing in box i donot. want to calling cc and paid extra charges please tell me how to fix this kind of problem

Call CC and tell them to send a Factory Default Reset request to your STB.
There is no extra charge for this request. You can try this and see if it works for you.

Last edited:
i am calling cc since morning 4th time after picking call every time they said their system is updating and call after half an hour even without listining my problem is there in any way to overcome this problem

i am calling cc since morning 4th time after picking call every time they said their system is updating and call after half an hour even without listining my problem is there in any way to overcome this problem
You carry to your nearest dealer bro, as above Jagmohan bro told 👍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock