Help: Recharged online and Dishtv replaced my package with a Nonstop package

Comatose

Reaction score
Good Afternoon All

I have a dishtv hd box purchased through a dealer last year with a Titanium pack. Basically it had all the channels. It was working fine until yesterday.

Yesterday I recharged via the dishtv website with amount of rs669. After the successful recharge all my channels stopped working.

DISHTV website says my base pack is Nonstop Pack 6m now.

My dish tv account now has a balance of Rs 3500 as well.

How do I get dishtv to revert this change and give me my original package? I only recharged online because I was testing my new debit card to see if it worked.

I mention dealer because I am using this box outside India and the RMN for my dishtv account is the number of my dealer. Dealer says I need to contact dishtv to fix this because they cannot change the package.

Has anyone gone through this before? Is it possible to email dishtv because I cannot find any such option.

Thanks in advance for any and all advise

Yes, I faced the same earlier.
Call to customer care and request for the deactivation. Initially they will say no. Tell them to forward the call to the senior guy. Request him to do the change.
definitely they will do.
I did this.

Yes, I faced the same earlier.
Call to customer care and request for the deactivation. Initially they will say no. Tell them to forward the call to the senior guy. Request him to do the change.
definitely they will do.
I did this.
Thank you for replying. So just ask them to deactivate the Nonstop pack and add my original pack back?

When you had this problem did all your HD channels say Not Subscribed?

Unfortunately I'm not in India so let me see if my family in India can help.

I can't believe dish would remove all the HD channels with this nonstop pack

If you are recharging with any offer amount, then the offer will activated automatically.
So if you was with normal pack (NCF+Channels), then the Nonstop Pack + Channels will actvated.
In my case my HD channels were working.
Only my pack changed to Nonstop Pack. As i was using more then 80 paid channels, thats why it was adding around 95 extra for NCF. That was the reason I change my pack back to normal.

If you are recharging with any offer amount, then the offer will activated automatically.
So if you was with normal pack (NCF+Channels), then the Nonstop Pack + Channels will actvated.
In my case my HD channels were working.
Only my pack changed to Nonstop Pack. As i was using more then 80 paid channels, thats why it was adding around 95 extra for NCF. That was the reason I change my pack back to normal.
Thank you for replying. I hope my family can call dishtv tomorrow else I am stuck with a HD box without any channels

Update: yesterday I emailed dishtv customer service asking them to revert my package.

Today as my cousin was about to call them I switched on my dish and surprisingly all my channels were working. Upon checking my package online it was reverted to my Titanium HD pack. What good news!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock