Help regarding airtel internet tv

Amarjeet

Contributor
Reaction score
I want to upgrade my airtel digital tv to internet tv.right now i contact with customer care ,she told me that for this box 4k tv is required but i donot have 4k tv .i have full hd led tv.so this box can connect with my tv or not?i need clarification:kiss2:

Last edited:
I want to upgrade my airtel digital tv to internet tv.right now i contact with customer care ,she told me that for this box 4k tv is required but i donot have 4k tv .i have full hd led tv.so this box can connect with my tv or not?i need clarification
4k tv only u need 4k channel or online 4k stream network

I want to upgrade my airtel digital tv to internet tv.right now i contact with customer care ,she told me that for this box 4k tv is required but i donot have 4k tv .i have full hd led tv.so this box can connect with my tv or not?i need clarification
Your led Tv will work don't worry
Airtel customer care representative is misguiding you

@Amarjeet bro, being a responsible member of the forum you should atleast provide an appropriate thread title while asking for support.

Our rules also states the same:
Use appropriate titles for the threads to seek attention and to get faster answers.

Please update the thread title to get more appropriate answers and keep it in mind while making threads in the future.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock