Help Regarding AIrtel Xtream Box

Hackerz217

Reaction score
HI,

Thanks for showing intrest in this post.
I used to live in Noida but now due to Covid 19, i had to vacate my apartment and now i am back in my Hometown (Rudrapur, Uttrakhand).
I had airtel xtream box back there which i brought here with me.

The issue is that i tried to run the Box with the same dish antenna, i did not receive any signal. But when i plugged in the antenna cable of my Normal Airtel DTH in my Xtream box, it started working.
So my Question is, do i have to make any changes in the xtream box? like changing satellite info etc?

Please let me know your input on this.

HI,

Thanks for showing intrest in this post.
I used to live in Noida but now due to Covid 19, i had to vacate my apartment and now i am back in my Hometown (Rudrapur, Uttrakhand).
I had airtel xtream box back there which i brought here with me.

The issue is that i tried to run the Box with the same dish antenna, i did not receive any signal. But when i plugged in the antenna cable of my Normal Airtel DTH in my Xtream box, it started working.
So my Question is, do i have to make any changes in the xtream box? like changing satellite info etc?

Please let me know your input on this.
You may not have aligned the first antenna you tried in the right direction.

Yes. But for that you will have to pay more to airtel. It is called multi-connection.

But i have already paid for both connections, they both active, i just want to use same dish antenna using a splitter, is this possible?

But i have already paid for both connections, they both active, i just want to use same dish antenna using a splitter, is this possible?
Yes. It is possible if you have paid for both connections.

Yes u can u will need this lnb they come with 2 , 4 or 8 output so u can use it 1 dish for 2 or 4 or 8 stb depends how many output port ur lnb has
jvMZMz2.jpg

He can use splitter like this:

10554239-2-way-splitter-for-cabe-tv-or-internet-with-cables%2B%25281%2529.jpg
Yes but the splitter will not work properly bcox lnb have have a vertical and horizontal power so if u are u using to stb at same time and 1 of ur stb is using a frequency which is on horizontal and the 2nd stb want to watch a channel whoes frequency is verical it will show no signal i hope i was able to make it understand

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock