Seeking Help Help regarding pick by channel customised pack

royceferns2000

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi members,
I had 2 queries regarding dishtv packs..appreciate if someone can answer dose queries.

(1) Suppose i create my own base pack using "pick by channel" option...will i be able to add full on hd pack to it or any other addon pack??

(2)if i create a pick by channel base pack will it not be activated right away once i click the proceed option after creating pack on dishtv website ? or will the customer care call and confirm? as i m in kuwait my india number will nt b reacheable

Hi, normally we can add channels online and it will be added with immediate effect. But today when I tried to make some changes in my pack it is not going ahead after tapping the proceed button.

Hi, normally we can add channels online and it will be added with immediate effect. But today when I tried to make some changes in my pack it is not going ahead after tapping the proceed button.
May be coz 90 have not passed since u did it the last time.Im assuming so

what about full on hd ?did u add it to your customised pack?

Go for this pack instead of PBC
Recharge Rs1179(unique recharge not one rupee less not one Rupee more) and join Rs99 scheme for 3 years then this base pack is not necessary,you just pay Rs220 for Full on HD pack

Go for this pack instead of PBC
Recharge Rs1179(unique recharge not one rupee less not one Rupee more) and join Rs99 scheme for 3 years then this base pack is not necessary,you just pay Rs220 for Full on HD pack

I wanted PBC is coz i wanted to select a few channels which i watch regularly and on top of that wanted the full on hd

Please see the customer care reply to my queries

"
Dear Mr. Fernandes,

Thank you for writing to Dish TV.

We tried contacting you on 9*********, however your number was not
contactable. As we need varbal communication regarding Pick by Channels,
request you to kindly share an alternate number where we can reach you.

Moreover, kindly not that you will not able to activate any add-on pack or
base pack with Pick by Channels.

Furthermore, to submit your Pick by Channels request, kindly first
recharge the VC in advance for a minimum period of 90 days for selected
Pick by Channels.

For Example: if you have selected channels for Rs. 200 then the payment is
required for Rs. 600. After that kindly submit your request and you will
shortly receive a call back from our end.

For any further assistance, please write back to us or call us on
1860-258-3474.
"

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock