Help Required DISH TV NXT HD....

dynashious

Reaction score
Dear Members,

Am using dish tv NXT HD receiver in uae...Past one week am not receiving any of the sports HD chnannls. So i tried to do something...today by mistake i enabled the IF-IF mode by using (9523 passcode) on my receiver.by the time it was saying that all the channels will be deleted.I agreed that....but after that its switch off and on by itself.now no channels coming after searching and unable to get MENU by using remote. and i tried to do the force software up gradation its showing the following things
Frequency: 11065
polarity : horizontal
symbol rate: 40700
PID(DEC) 292
lock : unlocked
and if i tried to start searching its saying that" error tune fail" and signal strength and quality zero.
pls help

Just do the factory reset and make sure all the wires are properly connected to your box and there is nothing wrong with your dish antenna.

Do force to update and erase flash files
It’s ok now ...actually the main issue was am unable to access menu...for entering to menu I need to press 8 times menu button....then only we will be able to get the menu option....I got this replay from Dish tv customer care executive ...it’s working fine....now ok

It’s ok now ...actually the main issue was am unable to access menu...for entering to menu I need to press 8 times menu button....then only we will be able to get the menu option....I got this replay from Dish tv customer care executive ...it’s working fine....now ok
No updates required....

Dear Members,

Am using dish tv NXT HD receiver in uae...Past one week am not receiving any of the sports HD chnannls. So i tried to do something...today by mistake i enabled the IF-IF mode by using (9523 passcode) on my receiver.by the time it was saying that all the channels will be deleted.I agreed that....but after that its switch off and on by itself.now no channels coming after searching and unable to get MENU by using remote. and i tried to do the force software up gradation its showing the following things
Frequency: 11065
polarity : horizontal
symbol rate: 40700
PID(DEC) 292
lock : unlocked
and if i tried to start searching its saying that" error tune fail" and signal strength and quality zero.
pls help
Dear i am facing same problem pls let me know how to solve issue.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock