Help required E118-4 Error

complanboy

Reaction score
Hi

I have Tamil cinema+sports pack.  
For last couple of days I am not able to see star movies & star sports 3  channel.
I am getting following error message,

e118-4 reserved smartcard return code error

Could any one help?

Thanks
 Mani

Welcome to DDF.. did you contact customer care? From which location you are from?

Welcome to ddf bro remove the smart card and clean then insert again sometime its works :shy

amarnathkvk said:
Welcome to ddf bro remove the smart card and clean then insert again sometime its works :shy
This is a different problem. It has nothing related to the cleaning of the smart card. Other channels are working fine. Only Star Plus, Star Sports 3 and Star Gold is down. I am also facing the same issue

Thanks for warm welcome  :eek:hya 
I have been trying to reach customer care through mail/phone/chat  etc.,but not able to do so.I have been waiting for their reply.  :s

Hassan Syed said:
This is a different problem. It has nothing related to the cleaning of the smart card. Other channels are working fine. Only Star Plus, Star Sports 3 and Star Gold is down. I am also facing the same issue

Agree with Hassan.
If it were a problem with smart card, then it should have affected all channels .

I just now recharged cinema plus add on and I am getting ss3

Even i was getting this error when i was using sundirect... just restart it
Link Removed

I'm not facing this issue,but all channels not working showing black screen,

Just now contact the live chat cc,after refresh the account,getting all the channels :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock