Help required for new installation for Ku Band

kaustav.saha

Reaction score
Hi,
I am new member of the forum.
Where to buy LNB and receiver in Gurgaon/Delhi for FTA channel viewing?
What all needs to be purchased?
I have a spare "Red TV" Reliance Dish and "Single LNBF" [Freq 10.7-12.75 GHz; LO: 9.75/10.6 GHz; Noise 0.3dB(Typ)] and Red TV receiver. Can I use the same ?
What all do I have to purchase to view FTA KU Band channels.
Thanks in advance.
Best Regards.
Kaustav
(HAM Radio Operator)

Welcome friend on DDF
Its good you are in North and can receive many fta channels on various satellites. So for C band you required 6ft C band dish + C band LNB cost : Rs.3000
and for KU-Band Channels you required Ku band dish minimum 70CM to 90CM + Ku lnb like sharp easily available in Gurgaon or Delhi lajpatrai market,

At present with your ku dish + lnb you can watch DD+ at 93.5*East or ABS-1 at 75*East easily.

first Select Way of Viewing Ku or C ?
i think solid 6 Feet dish is best for u For both c and ku band reception.

jenius-jatt said:
Welcome friend on DDF
Its good you are in North and can receive many fta channels on various satellites. So for C band you required 6ft C band dish + C band LNB cost : Rs.3000
and for KU-Band Channels you required Ku band dish minimum 70CM to 90CM + Ku lnb like sharp easily available in Gurgaon or Delhi lajpatrai market,

At present with your ku dish + lnb you can watch DD+ at 93.5*East or ABS-1 at 75*East easily.

Can we set
two lnb pointer in 60 cm dish.DD+ at 93.5*East
and ABS-1 at 75* frequencies ??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock