Seeking Help Help Required Since CC unable to solve due to Lock Down

Ronak Shah

Reaction score
Hello Friends,

From last two weeks I am unable to watch any channels since no signal is coming in every channel including Home Channel. This happened first time in my d2h. I am using HD Setup Box (2016 Black Model).

I have checked all the wires in setup Box, Antenna & smart Card. But I found there no issue. I have called CC regarding the same and he told me to do factory reset and when I have done that now no channel found is coming and all channels are deleted. CC than told me to wait until lock down is over.

Everytime when I start the d2h it automatically start scanning the channel and lastly no channel found message comes. I have also checked in satellite management & changed various TP which is already there but in every TP "0%" signal is coming. So here can anybody has Idea if we do anything. By adding TPs manually or other thing. Please help if anybody knows. Thanks.

Align your dish with help from youtube. While you align dish, ask somebody to monitor signal TP% so that you can know correct position.

Align your dish with help from youtube. While you align dish, ask somebody to monitor signal TP% so that you can know correct position.
But does it will help? since at same position signal was coming absolutely fine earlier and now all of a sudden no signal is coming.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock