help to change audio language

karthik7

Reaction score
in my videocon d2h if i press yellow button aspect ratio is changing so there is no way to change language

on back of stb its written digistb1111u i dont know its model number or not. on epg number of language are shown inside a yellow circle so by pressing yellow button i was able to change before but not from few days

Try pressing info first and then Yellow button. That is for changing audio language (if the channel has multiple audio feeds).
# button will change the menu language. I am not sure if it's generic for all D2h STBs or not

Press # button change the language.
0704d5cc62559425c2684d52fc5f6dd6.jpg

you can see 4 inside a yellow circle because nick has 4 language and pressing yellow button was working before but now aspect ratio is changing

if i press # this comes but no way to change language and during this if i press yellow also aspect ratio is only changing

Last edited:
you can see 4 inside a yellow circle because nick has 4 language and pressing yellow button was working before but now aspect ratio is changing

if i press # this comes but no way to change language and during this if i press yellow also aspect ratio is only changing
Bro... You mean to say that need to change the audio language... Normally this kind of issue will occur due to software and hardware. For hardware, try with another remote and for software, you need to update. Both can be done by calling cc. So first call to cc and explain the issue. They will help you.

And also, please update the title too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock