Help to Choose between Videocon d2h & Tata Sky

• Thread starter Jones
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 60
  • Views: Views 16,907

Jones

Reaction score
Dear Members,

I have been a regular visitor to DreamDTH for the past few years, but I never had a chance to post any comments till now. This is my first post.

I'm currently using Tata Sky SD set top box with a 32 inch LED tv. Since I'm from Kerala I'm mainly focusing on Malayalam and Sports channels. Most of the Tatasky SD channels have good Picture and Sound Quality. I'm planning to upgrade to an HD set top box either Videocon d2h or Tata Sky.

Comparing the channels available (SD / HD) and monthly subscription charge, one would choose D2h as the best among these 2 providers.

But, would like to know your thoughts on the below details to choose the right one.

- Picture Quality of SD channels in Videocon d2h HD box and Tatasky HD box on LED tv? which is the better?

- Sound Quality of SD channels between 2 DTH?

- Will there be an increase in PQ of SD channels if we use a HD box compared to SD set top box?

- I hope that the PQ / SQ of HD channels will be same on both D2h and Tatasky.

Quality wise Tata sky best
This year / Next years tp's problem solved :k
Hd access fees ₹125
D2h different HD add-on fees ₹125,150&175
Hd channel Tata Sky 35 & d2h 37
Fast Coustmercare service provide only Tata sky

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
If there is no budget limit ; go for Tatasky ;)

Bro already Tata sky sd members :k
Upgrading offer Tata sky SD to HD ₹990 price not confirm
D2h new box price

Anyone who is using both Tatasky & D2h comment on Quality :k
Don't start unnecessary arguments :shy

Otherwise i could only predict this thread will be closed if ''Picture Quality comparison'' is the main motive of the thread starter :dodgy

After using tatsky u can't get that much pic quality on other providers.consider airtel hd box.u can take south max as basepack and opt for HD addon.d2h & tatasky have hd access fees policy.I am going to reactivate my old airtel HD+ box this week

You get 22 Malayalam channels & 34 HD channels so you will have wide entertainment plus exchange stb with hd stb you will get @ rs 999

Eventhough I am using D2h :Hd, I suggest you to upgrade to Tata Sky :hd...
AQ of SD channels in D2h are very poor. I have increased all options[equalizer, volume offset, Bass booster] reg. audio level to max, still the AQ is not upto mark and very low. And their S/W hangs frequently and not user friendly like Tata sky and Airtel....
Most Important Tata Sky has the best EPG....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock