Seeking Help Help to fix or replace Humax HD Stb. Having default language issue in HD channels

thisisjagan

Contributor
Reaction score
My parents are using Tata Sky Humax HD set top box. So far I haven't subscribed to Multi Language hd channels. Recently upgraded my package to South special with Re.1 HDAF. Now we are trying to watch HD infotainment channels, but the default audio language is always English. I change them to Tamil but it resets to English. We cannot change every time we switch to these HD channels. I called CC for raising complaint but they are not raising a complaint but taking only Feed back.

This is unacceptable. There's a problem with my stb, but why are they denying for a complaint.

Please help me replace my stb.

Last edited:
Tweet Them Via Twitter Bro I Do Same When Any Issue Occur & All Time I Give Positive Feed Back Of Them.

My parents are using Tata Sky Humax HD set top box. So far I haven't subscribed to Multi Language hd channels. Recently upgraded my package to South special with Re.1 HDAF. Now we are trying to watch HD infotainment channels, but the default language is always English. I change them to Tamil but it resets to English. We cannot change every time we switch to these HD channels. I called CC for raising complaint but they are not raising a complaint but taking only Feed back.

This is unacceptable. There's a problem with my stb, but why are they denying for a complaint.

Please help me replace my stb.
Did you check in your remote, the blue button work are not. For save the. Settings changes. The blue is must.

And you do one. Go to settings , give master reset. Then you select screen language Tamil and first language also Tamil.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock