Help - Which STB is presently best?

syedej123

Reaction score
I was using huawei hd+ stb from 2014 to 2021, as everyone knows it was really the best..it has faster channel changing
speed, appealing legendary red ui. I will really miss that box. I had some short circuit from power cord otherwise it will be still working. What a box that was! HD picture is really fantastic and mindblowing! I have used other companies stb in Same tv, but nothing matches that huawei box. I am crying i love that huawei box alot! I even used that same box in GCC!

Now huawei gone, i want to know which is best to replace.
Replacement options depends on stock are:
Calcomp (smart choice)
Huawei
Flextronics (red ui) (made in vietnam)

If i buy new one..they are askig 750rs.
I will get calcomp (smartchoice).

So which is better option?

Calcomp (smart choice) OR Flextronics (Made in Vietnam).

Flextronics i believe it is even having optical port which is useful for my home theatre.
I saw praise towards flextronics in this forum.
I hate that ugly yellow UI. That old red ui is super!

Pleaae comment.

Last edited:
I think this box is best, what u tell guys
@Deepu Darling @dino29, others
Cost of this box without antenna and cable wire?
Otn18uR.jpg

JpNRXED.jpg

TVjunS0.jpg

Flextronics & Cal-Comp both at its best .. which one is cost effective go for it ..

Flextronics & Cal-Comp both at its best .. which one is cost effective go for it ..
Trying to get for 500rs, 1 year old but used for only 3 months, saw that box, still new one with good shining
Is it worth?

So Hathway channels available in Jio stb, nothing special

How to change there mob number to my number to that adtv stb, any app to add and remove channels, to change mobile number, email id etc
What should I do after getting that box, it has nt been recharged since from 1year

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock