Help - Which STB is presently best?

How to change there mob number to my number to that adtv stb, any app to add and remove channels, to change mobile number, email id etc
What should I do after getting that box, it has nt been recharged since from 1year
Just download airtel thanks app, sign in with the current registered RMN & make the necessary changes.

How to change there mob number to my number to that adtv stb, any app to add and remove channels, to change mobile number, email id etc
What should I do after getting that box, it has nt been recharged since from 1year
Ask the seller to change RTN of that Adtv connection to ur mobile number .. don't forget to collect customer id from him of that Adtv connection

Airtel thanks app is there to change RTN , e-mail id , address etc.. before that RTN of that connection is must be ur mobile number

Last edited:
I think this box is best, what u tell guys
@Deepu Darling @dino29, others
Cost of this box without antenna and cable wire?
Otn18uR.jpg

JpNRXED.jpg

TVjunS0.jpg

Not used this box or flextronics one. Used Huawei, technicolor , kaonmedia and xstream box.... Xstream stb is best followed by this descending order -technicolor, kaonmedia and Huawei

Same as in dishtv type without changing lcn numbers??
LCNs will be same. You need to press +/- buttons to switch between the favourite channels of a particular profile. Channel's arrangement will be as per your selection.

I got the rare flextronics as optic port is must for me instead new calcomp.
As everyone in this forum told, flextronics is best, i want to say the same.. the color is best ever seen, i felt like i changed tv.
Also got redui instead of ugly yellow.
Channel changing is fast.

I head calcomp is good like flex, but i dont know.

The short coming is i think i cant turn off unsubscribed channels from the list.

If optic port is must, go for flex. Otherwise calcomp due to features and latest.

But i must say picture quality of flex ...no words..i can forget all cons.

Software latest showing sep 2020.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock