Seeking Help help

aaasteel

Reaction score
Hi

I am from myanmar ( burma ),here we sale tatasky box and we made service via mytatasky.com like package drop, add and base pack change etc.. ,every tatasky box in myanmer was registered on mytatasky.com

My only sales was minimum 100 pcs per month .if I sale a box I made register with my email and easy to made forgot password when needed. If a box ( sub ID ) attach with other body’s email we can’t login to acc and unable to make any change as customer wish.Than we mail to tatasky and requset to changing email .

Now tatasky made tide security for changing email and password .they ask about RMN ,and call on RMN ( all box of here was fack rmn ) and we face many problem for servicing , if any way to change email plz help.

Many indian peoples and some sports fans like tatasky here .

respected friend you have made one major mistake . first it is not allowed outside india any dth connection.. if you wanted to installed connection over there the best thing was you should have collected the persons any relatives phone number in india.atleast there shoulds be backup plan for everything even adress and phone number you should have collected of each person of india.origin now whatever connections you have sold you have created major problem for all yours customers . how come all of them purchased from you without giving any phone number or adress of india. now because of you all are suffering . to get out of this

1. ask all yours customers to provide valid phone number and adress of indian origin and email each customers from there email .

2 book all connection new from me provide me adress proof and registered mobile number of each connection to me i get new connection and box activated and you collect from mumbai

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock