Hera Pheri 4 | Akshay Kumar, Paresh Rawal, Suniel Shetty

“Although it’s Hera Pheri’s third part, it won’t be called Hera Pheri 3. Instead, the makers have decided to name the film Hera Pheri 4. The makers feel it justifies the story and viewers will understand the reason behind it once they see the film.”
Source

The lie: that the project’s shooting already started on February 21. A source in the know spills the beans. “How is that possible? How can three busy stars suddenly start shooting for a new project? How can they shoot for Hera Pheri when they don’t even have a script yet? They have no script and no leading ladies. It is true that Akshay has agreed to come on board. But the three actors have only shot a promotional video on Tuesday which will be out next week.”
Source

Paresh Rawal hints that the three good-for-nothing characters will pull off a scam on an international scale. “We’ll begin shooting in three months. It will be a [long] schedule in Mumbai. The movie will also be shot in international locations like Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Los Angeles, as Babu bhaiyya, Raju and Shyam go abroad. They’ll do hera pheri globally,” he laughs.

Priyadarshan - I have heard that Hera Pheri 3 is being made. Hera Pheri is my baby. Akshay, Suniel and Paresh are like my family. I hope they make a better film than mine, and get the same respectability that my film had given them. I wish them all the best.

“Sanjay Dutt has indeed signed the film. It is said that he’ll be playing one of the antagonists in the film. His character is blind and is quite quirky. He’s expected to add to the madness quotient of the Hera Pheri series.”

“Sanjay Dutt is superb in comedy roles and the makers felt he’ll be right for this role. Moreover, his casting will add to the brand value. He’s an exciting addition to the Hera Pheri universe and it’ll be interesting for the audiences to see him locking horns with Raju (Akshay Kumar), Shyam (Suniel Shetty) and Baburao Ganpatrao Apte (Paresh Rawal)."

77ucAhk.png

Now its time to change the thread Title name. So markers decided to named it Hera Pheri 4 :wink2:

“There’s too much negativity surrounding Farhad Samji. We have never seen such hate for a director in our lives. There have been Twitter trends to remove him and the makers feel it’s not completely unjustified.”

“Farhad also wrote and directed Salman Khan’s latest release, Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan. The film hasn’t met with a unanimously positive response though the weekend collections have turned out to be respectable. But doubts have been raised about whether he’ll be able to do justice to a film that people are dying to watch. Moreover, Pop Kaun was slammed by one and all while his last directorial, Bachchhan Paandey (2022), also wasn’t appreciated. The distributors and studios who want to tie up with Hera Pheri 4 have also made their apprehensions clear about Farhad.”

ma0pdgk.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock