Here’s when Salman Khan’s reality TV show Bigg Boss 10 will go on air!

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Here is a good news for all Salman Khan’s fans out there! Colors TV has some interesting shows lined up starting from “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9,” Anil Kapoor’s “24,” “Bigg Boss 10″ and “Khatron Ke Khiladi”. The second half of 2016 is all set to top the BARC report.

Sultan actor Salman Khan’s reality show Bigg Boss season 10 will go on air from mid-October. The most popular reality show which is full of controversies will be hosted by none other than Salman Khan himself.

According to Times of Bombay the shooting will go on the floor from mid-October. “Bigg Boss 10″ will begin in mid-October, but there has been no official announcement regarding the same. This time, the show format a bit changed as the audience will take part in the show.

A close source told Bollywood Life, “Salman has always hiked his fee for Bigg Boss, but this time he will be taking a pat cut. He wants Colors to put a chunk of money into Being Human [sic].” Salman Khan was quoted by the leading daily where he spoke about his upcoming reality show and said, “Right now we are doing Bigg Boss. I would love to do Dus Ka Dam again. I really enjoyed that show. But now Bigg Boss is an easier show for me to do. In fact, I think this season is going to be difficult because it’s common man v/s celebrity. It will be difficult for me to handle this time.”

Yet the name of the celebrities participating in Bigg Boss season 10 and not been disclosed.

Here's when Salman Khan's reality TV show Bigg Boss 10 will go on air! | Latest News & Gossip on Popular Trends at India.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock