Heroine Movie Review

Ravi budhwar

Reaction score
Here is the Review Of The Movie:

Story: The Story of the Film is of Star Actress Mahie(Kreena Kapoor)who faces ups and downs in her carrier and one one she was star and after that the time comes when she falls badly from the stradum and the story showing the harsh reality of the film Industry that when you are a star Everyone becomes in your side but when you are not that everybody leave you. The Story is good their is some holes but the story is good And Revolves Around the Life of a Star Who faces good times in the Industry as well as rough times.

Direction: The Director of the movie is Madhur Bhandarkar who comes back after Fashion and famous for his Realistic Cinema like corporate,chandini bar And page 3 and this time also he have come back with a realistic film heroine and he have done a good job and his work is brilliant and he picked up the film nicely and his direction is up to the mark and shelves the holes of the story.

Star Performances: We can say their is one star in the film and she is the backbone and star of the film kareena kapoor have done excellent .Kreena performance is just superb and hat's off to karrena for her master performance whether it is emotion scenes or any other scenes all are brilliant .We can say this is kareena's best performace and also have chances to win a award for her brilliant acting and a truly award winning performace .And the other actors Arjun Rampal have also done a good also Randeep hooda role is small but a impressive role and a significant role..

Plus Points: The Best plus point for the film and also the usp of the film is kareena kapoor with her superb performance and also the music of the film is so good whether it is the song saiya or halkaat jaawani all are good.Also Everyone will be surprised after watching the Kareena's role.

Minus Points : Well yes their is some minus of the film and that is their is week story in some parts and also their is leak holes in the film and sometimes the film is looking too long ..

All In One : All in one the movie is good and a one time watch movie for the brilliant performance from Kareena with a good direction and story .And if you are a kareena kapoor fan than don't miss the film .Because this one is something special for kareena's fans .

Rating: 3 out of 5

So once again Madhur Bhandarkar's movie lives upto the hype

well yes according to me Another fact is i have watched first time a madhur bhandarkar movie .But heard very much about him

Nice share Ravi bhai, will watch it surely.. :)

New review of Heroine:

Madhur Bhandarker's much-publicised movie Heroine had a below average performance at the box office in its opening weekend.

Meanwhile, Anurag Basu's Barfi! continued its successful streak in its first week of release and has become a hit.

Trade analyst Vinod Mirani gives the box office verdict for the week.

Heroine

Cast: Kareena Kapoor, Arjun Rampal, Randeep Hooda

Director: Madhur Bhandarker

What works: Kareena and Shahana Goswami's performances.

What doesn't: Poor content, lack of originality.

Number of weeks: New

BO verdict: Below Average.

I will give the full economics of the film soon .But one thing i want to clear that this film will make a good profit for the distributer utv motion pictures

Ravi budhwar said:
well yes according to me Another fact is i have watched first time a madhur bhandarkar movie .But heard very much about him
Then I suggest you to watch Chandni Bar (2001). Its the best of Madhur's movie, AFAIK.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock