Hi ,any information about zee network another GEC hindi channel with fresh shows?

Anantha Kumar

Reaction score
Hi friends, any information about zee network another GEC hindi channel with fresh shows?
I'm big fan of zee network.... In last year i heard some news about zee network 2nd GEC channel with fresh shows... When it's started... What are the works going on... Any news about that information please share..... Star plus alreay starts life ok and sony tv also starts sab tv... So i'm waiting for zee network 2nd GEC channel...

There was a news last year about Zee starting new channel with content from pakistani Geo channel.

Well don't expect new shows on new channel but yes may be they are planning to build urdu gec channel with "&" brand with GEO shows.

Anirudha Das said:
Well don't expect new shows on new channel but yes may be they are planning to build urdu gec channel with "&" brand with GEO shows.

Dear i don't they can show Geo TV shows as Geo TV is a Pakistani channel

superdudebuddy said:
Dear i don't they can show Geo TV shows as Geo TV is a Pakistani channel

Yes, Many Show may Not Get Permission to Telecast in India

Why cant they show Geo TV programs in India if they get rights?

why whats wrong on GEO shows if DD Urdu and DD Kashir shows some Urdu shows then whats wrong on it i don't think they will show the serials as it is may be some cuts and dubbing happens.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock