• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 2,601

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
PLEASE NOTE:
i. You can view any of the HD channels/ services by paying the applicable a-la-carte rate
ii. Alternatively, you can pay a charge of Rs 175 and view all those HD channels where the corresponding SD channel is subscribed to as a part of the base pack or add on pack or standalone a-la-carte subscription. In addition you can also view Ten Golf HD
iii. Ten HD channel can be viewed by subscribers on Sports 2 Add on Pack upon payment of HD access fee. Alternatively, the channel can also be subscribed to as an A-la-carte channel at applicable rates. Ultra Plus HD & Ultra Plus South HD enjoy this channel as a part of subscription
iv. Star Movies Select HD channel can be viewed by subscribers on Metro & Grand Sports base packs or English Movies Add-on pack upon payment of HD access fee. Alternatively, the channel can also be subscribed to as an A-la-carte channel at applicable rates. Ultra Plus HD & Ultra Plus South HD enjoy this channel as a part of subscription
v. Star World Premiere HD channel can be viewed by subscribers on Grand Sports base pack or English Entertainment Add-on pack upon payment of HD access fee. Alternatively, the channel can also be subscribed to as an A-la-carte channel at applicable rates. Ultra Plus HD & Ultra Plus South HD enjoy this channel as a part of subscription
vi. CNBC TV18 Prime HD channel can be viewed by subscribers on South Special, South Sports Special, Metro & Grand Sports base packs or English News Add-on pack upon payment of HD access fee. Alternatively, the channel can also be subscribed to as an A-la-carte channel at applicable rates. Ultra Plus HD & Ultra Plus South HD enjoy this channel as a part of subscription

THAKUR

RE: New High Definition packs

Any changes in terms and conditions apart from TEN HD related info? I was rooting for TataSKY to totally scrap HD Access Fee concept and introduce HD Addons instead

RE: New High Definition packs

Where are the :new Packs - I Didn't Got Anything from Above Info

Prashant Kumar said:
Where are the :new Packs - I Didn't Got Anything from Above Info
Now Done
Tittle mistake
Hd pack full details

Hi....
I have some doubt abut the base pakeges
1. I have seen that an ultra base pack with 530. So how many hd channels are available in that, and do I need to pay the hd access fee for this?

2. Is there any hd base package?

3 is there any pack is providing with full hd channels, if it's there then what is the monthly costs?

Pls give me the answers. ..thanks in advance [WHITE SMILING FACE]

abyjohns said:
Hi....
I have some doubt abut the base pakeges
1. I have seen that an ultra base pack with 530. So how many hd channels are available in that, and do I need to pay the hd access fee for this?

2. Is there any hd base package?

3 is there any pack is providing with full hd channels, if it's there then what is the monthly costs?

Pls give me the answers. ..thanks in advance [WHITE SMILING FACE]

1) In ULTRA Base Pack you will get 49 HD channels + 5 Regional HD channels= 54 HD channels. You need to pay 530rs for the pack and 175rs for HD channels= 705rs

2) No. There is HD add-on Pack for 95rs. You need to take a Base pack and then you can take the HD add-on Pack. You will get 25 HD channels in that Pack

3) Refer to Point 1

There is only one add on available so if you choose it then no HD access in all other case HD access fee required

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock