Himesh ready to make mark again

Napster

Reaction score
himesh-reshmiya342x2396114.jpg

Mumbai: Singer turned actor Himesh Reshammiya is all set to make his presence felt in Bollywood. He belives that with his forthcoming release Damadamm to release alongside RA,it will get him back in the Bollywood race.
According to Mumbai Mirror, Himesh Reshammiya vanished from the Bollywood after his last film. It is said that he disappread from the scene a fight over his film Kajraare. Himesh came back with his

production house HR Musik. And this Diwali, he is all set to re-launch himself with Damadamm
But,there is problem as far as Diwali release. That's the day when SRK's ambitious project RA.One is scheduled to hit the screen. However, Himesh seems to be least bothered about the very fact.

"There can be no comparison," says Himesh, adding, "Shah Rukh Khan is the Baadshah of Bollywood and RA.One will surely be the best film this year. Damadamm is a sweet comedy and there is always room for watching a feel good entertainer on Diwali. And I'm sure it will do well."

Sources believe that releasing a comedy this Diwali, could be one of the best decisions Himesh has taken so far. "While Damadamm will be releasing opposite RA.One, it can be noted that unlike the last five ears (Garam Masala, Golmaal, Golmaal Returns, All The Best and olmaal 3), his will be the only comedy film releasing this Diwali."
Source also informs that the publicity of the film will start in uly and continue for three months. The film was earlier made by a orporate house but Himesh has now taken over the film and is planning a grand release for it.

Speaking about the film, Himesh says, "I've been huge Hrishikesh ukerjee fan and wanted to do a truly entertaining light hearted comedy. After Aap Kaa Suroor, the fate of my other films were not as encouraging but Damadamm is a very well written comedy and I'm sure director Swapna Waghmare Joshi will surprise everyone with this film.

In one word if I have to describe Damadamm then I will say that the performances the music and the script reflect sincerity. I think for a feel good entertainer, Diwali is probably the best time for release I

could have asked for. The music of Damadamm will be released by my company HR Musik and you will find a completely different Himesh in every song."

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock