Hindi Movies Mini & Hindi Movies SD/HD | August 31st 2022 | Jingalala Afternoon offer

Inspite of mentioning to activate Hindi movies HD and SD packs, the customer care team activated Mini HD pack only.

I got all HD and SD channels after miss call on this number..

Inspite of mentioning to activate Hindi movies HD and SD packs, the customer care team activated Mini HD pack only.
They are known to do such mistakes.

Activation via missed call often fails if one is already subscribed to majority of the channels and hence, CC intervention is needed for activation via chat or CC number.

Again had a chat with CC to activate "Hindi Movies HD" and "Hindi Movies SD" packs. But, they told due to some technical issues, it isn't getting activated. One thing they did well was removing the already activated Mini pack.
Later, by giving a missed call, activated the Hindi movies pack. What is surprising though is that 08061999929 - activated all "Hindi Movies SD pack" and 08061999969 activated "Hindi Movies Mini HD" which are completely different packs comparatively. I don't think it's the same with everyone.

Why was activation of these packs directly from the app disabled for this offer? Any particular reason? Or may be are they trying to reduce the number of the users activating the same by making the process for activation longer?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock