• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 3,129

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hindi Movies Pack is not listed in TATA Sky website now.. May be it is removed now.. It was in Tru Choice Add On list..

Check TATA Sky Packages List: http://www.tatasky.com/channel-packages.html

Bapun Raz said:
Hindi Movies Pack is not listed in TATA Sky website now.. May be it is removed now.. It was in Tru Choice Add On list..

Check TATA Sky Packages List: http://www.tatasky.com/channel-packages.html

very good info bapun but why tata sky is doing all these nonsense things instead of adding atleast 5 sd channels which they are having space in the existing transponders.

May be busy in adding promos.. :lol

And the G-Sat addition is just a dream.. We all are waiting from years... And it is getting post poned by the date.. :p

Bapun Raz said:

And the G-Sat addition is just a dream.. We all are waiting from years... And it is getting post poned by the date.. :p

yeah i feel GSAT-10 will never be launched and ts is still dreaming about its launch. they should immediately move to a foriegn satellite instead of GSAT-10 if they want to keep the existing customers.

Foregin satellites have no foot print in India and who is going to watch TATA Sky in other countires?? :u

Greatachiever said:
Bapun Raz said:

yeah i feel GSAT-10 will never be launched and ts is still dreaming about its launch. they should immediately move to a foriegn satellite instead of GSAT-10 if they want to keep the existing customers.

Bapun Raz said:
Foregin satellites have no foot print in India and who is going to watch TATA Sky in other countires?? :u

Greatachiever said:
Bapun Raz said:

ohhh ok u r right bapun.

All channels of "Hindi movies pack" is already available in all base pack except South sports pack. :c

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock