Good News Hindi Movies SD/HD & Hindi Movies Mini SD/HD packs @ ₹1 | Jingalala Saturdays offer | September 18th 2021

@Rajkumar bro. Go to Manage Pack > Manage Packs and Channels > Change your pack > Modify current pack. Now select language Hindi and go to "Add-ons". There you will find the 4 packs which are on offer, select any of them and proceed.

OQbdyHf.jpg

@Rajkumar bro. Go to Manage Pack > Manage Packs and Channels > Change your pack > Modify current pack. Now select language Hindi and go to "Add-ons". There you will find the 4 packs which are on offer, select any of them and proceed.

OQbdyHf.jpg
Gone until modify pack.. Then stopped thought it changes my current pack..

Thank you Abhinav bhai.. Trying tomorrow. Its for my office colleague.

So there can following ways by which Tata Sky is providing these offers

1st is simple, they can adjust actual pack price in the NCF they earn thus giving share to broadcasters while reducing their profit margin

2nd one is the interesting one, though i have doubts on how it exactly works. In first scenario, there could b a special arrangements b/w concerned broadcasters and operators that broadcasters give these channels free to operator for 1 month and as their viewrship increases along with ad revenue, they somehow mention part of ad revenue as broadcaster bouquet fee from operators in record and pass on operator share thru carriage fee or ads on their home channels. Though this can b tricky as TRAI can catch hold of it. Second scenario is more feasible where operator pays broadcaster share of bouquet price from NCF earned while broadcaster earns more from ad revenue from increased viewership and passes on benefits to operator thru ads or carriage fee

I also notice that sometimes certain operators offer their sister broadcaster channels at heavy discount, though this is allowed under rules but then i feel rival broadcaster channels get left out... Again in this too broadcasters can give operators part of ad revenue earned thru ads on home channels or some channel carriage fee

Thank You iDJ, Abhinav and DJ Bros.

Successfully activated.

Before Add ons.
Pack Price 259/- Balance Rs. 129.27/- Due Date of Recharge is Oct 3rd 2021

After Add ons.
Pack Price 237/- Balance Rs. 127.19/- Due Date of Recharge is Oct 4th 2021

My office colleague Thanking you bros for Saving Money and Activated more channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock