Discussion Hindi Serials and Reality Shows Updates

Colors have screwed up another good plot after it had done the same with SSK1.

I'm talking here about the new show called Nima Denzongpa.

Normally Serials take a leap after 1 year or maybe 9 months as per the story demand. But this serial (Nima Denzongpa or ND in short) has gone clueless. It has not even been a month since the show started airing and they've already taken a five years leap where they show that Nima has given birth to two daughters and her mother-in-law is upset about it. Now the news is doing the rounds that they are going to take another leap in the show.

Exactly, what's going on? I mean two leaps? And that too within days of its launch? SERIOUSLY????

If this goes on, ND will soon end prematurely. They (Colors) must make up their mind about the show. Or else it will become a moment of 'facepalm' for them.
They are doing it like bahubali. Later in serial they will talk about how she adjusted.

Naagina (dubbed version of Kannada serial Naagini 2), starts from October 2nd, at 7PM on &TV and &TV HD.
nyvK2WI.jpg

Naagina, starts from October 2nd, at 7PM on &TV and &TV HD.
nyvK2WI.jpg
& TV becoming dubbed channel.
First they showed Ratris Khel Chale marathi suspense horror serial S.1&2 (even remake in kannada as nigooda ratri) in Hindi now showing Nagini kannada dubbed serial, they are interested in launching horror/suspense dubbed serials on their channel so we may see more such type of serials from regional channels.

Last edited:
Darsh and Nandini's love story comes to an end. The show will go off air on 9th October. They will soon wrap their shoot...

Either Rajita Sharma's new show will replace this show in which Swati Rajput will be seen or it will be replaced by Cockcrow and Shaika Entertainment's Khorkuto remake but according to me it is better to extend the show.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock