Good News History TV Celebrating 11th Anniversary

Rajkumar

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
History launched on 9th October 2011, Now they celebrating 11th Anniversary. Happy Birthday to History TV. :gift2:

Source

mMxd4ff.jpg

Congratulations History Tv18 Team :clap2: . I still remember the day when Tata Play exclusively added it on 1st Oct before 8 days of its Launch the channel was having HD logo on it n with test signal tag with 3 promos running repeatedly. After one week it got launched officialy with Salman Khan being the brand ambassador n the first channel of India that time to have 8 Audio language feeds in 2011 Including Urdu feed . Tv18 have done massive promotion that time in all its network channels:)

Congratulations History Tv18 Team :clap2: . I still remember the day when Tata Play exclusively added it on 1st Oct before 8 days of its Launch the channel was having HD logo on it n with test signal tag with 3 promos running repeatedly. After one week it got launched officialy with Salman Khan being the brand ambassador n the first channel of India that time to have 8 Audio language feeds in 2011 Including Urdu feed . Tv18 have done massive promotion that time in all its network channels:)
Why bro this channel shows and documentary are not available on voot Or any other OTT apps??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock