HIT - The First Case | Vishwak Sen, Ruhani Sharma

HIT - Part 2 won't be happening anytime soon. I read somewhere that Nani doesn't want to produce HIT Part 2. So, now they'll have to look for another producer. They're planning to go to Dil Raju, but he rejected HIT Part 1 (that's why they went to Nani for Part 1). So, not so sure that Dil Raju will be willing to produce Part 2.

HIT - Part 2 won't be happening anytime soon. I read somewhere that Nani doesn't want to produce HIT Part 2. So, now they'll have to look for another producer. They're planning to go to Dil Raju, but he rejected HIT Part 1 (that's why they went to Nani for Part 1). So, not so sure that Dil Raju will be willing to produce Part 2.

Not sure where you have read this bro! Nani himself announced Hit the second case in the success meet. I guess this is baseless rumor fabricated by media based on Comments made by "Prasanth Verma", saying that Nani's team is looking for New directors and he doesn't want to approach Nani for Awe 2.

Not sure where you have read this bro! Nani himself announced Hit the second case in the success meet.

Here.. Found it

Nani Says No, Director Approaches Dil Raju
Nani, during the film’s pre release event, announced to make sequel for the film. The director also announced the same during his interaction with subscribes post the film’s release.

However, Nani and his production partner Prashanti Tipirneni are not interested to make sequel for the film owing to some reasons. Now, the director is said to have approached producer Dil Raju who once refused to produce his film. It’s uncertain for now, whether Dil Raju is interested or not!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock