Hobby and money..

PUNJABIVEER

Reaction score
Today i used to met one of my friend to an electronic shopkeeper who has unpaired smartcard of different dth services.. He demanded 5000 of a card and my friend gave him 4000 rs just for a smartcard

Actually he is a serviceman of set top boxes.. He has large scale lot of old set top boxes and smartcards of all dths. Now these became diamond for him.. He always demands high price.

I have More Then 30 Big tv Unpaired Smart Card and 10 Sun Direct Cards, I Don't know About Paired Or unpaired But i use these Card in Various Stb,
Presently I sell one year Big tv 171 Per month Subscription in Rs.1700 For one year ,and Sun Direct Rs.750 For 6 Month Rs.165 Hindi mega sine pack, I Transfer Card one to second And second to Third And Earning Rs.600 Per Transction.
@ziaindiaup
i sent Free Sun direct unpaired Card ! Please Reply it is Good and Working ?

Vikram said:
I have More Then 30 Big tv Unpaired Smart Card and 10 Sun Direct Cards, I Don't know About Paired Or unpaired But i use these Card in Various Stb,
Presently I sell one year Big tv 171 Per month Subscription in Rs.1700 For one year ,and Sun Direct Rs.750 For 6 Month Rs.165 Hindi mega sine pack, I Transfer Card one to second And second to Third And Earning Rs.600 Per Transction.
@ziaindiaup
i sent Free Sun direct unpaired Card ! Please Reply it is Good and Working ?

what does it mean free sun direct unpaired card..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock