• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Login or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Breaking News "Holidayz" Channel started from Insat 4A

dino29

Dream Pro
Reaction score
Lets see what happens. Already Wow Music has not achieve even reasonable success, launching new channel would be a brave bet. Maybe they will replace Wow with MTunes+ and there is a chance of transfering ownership of all or few channels to 3rd party

avipersistent

Dream Expert
Reaction score
Lets see what happens. Already Wow Music has not achieve even reasonable success, launching new channel would be a brave bet. Maybe they will replace Wow with MTunes+ and there is a chance of transfering ownership of all or few channels to 3rd party
Already wow music/Ilove not present on dishtv and d2h.They are launching other channels without ensuring distribution of the old ones.

dino29

Dream Pro
Reaction score
Already wow music/Ilove not present on dishtv and d2h.They are launching other channels without ensuring distribution of the old ones.
dish d2h r not preferred choice for broadcasters now, even mastiii has not shown interest to return post end of agreement period. Expecting Wow Music is a long drawn dream for now. There r so many HD channels too missing on these 2 platforms, only hope is after airtel or some other company acquires it.

By the way what is status of &Xplor launch? Don't think it is launching as per schedule on 15th June

Choco7905

Dream Legend
Reaction score
They're not having license for any of these channels but testing.
They should launch 7 channels (one more channel is required) for 7 days of a week & all should run on the license of Wow music :hehe:. Whichever channel gets good response should be launched.

dino29

Dream Pro
Reaction score
They're not having license for any of these channels but testing.
They should launch 7 channels (one more channel is required) for 7 days of a week & all should run on the license of Wow music :hehe:. Whichever channel gets good response should be launched.
They r doing exactly this, testing content for various channels with dedicated graphics and see what sticks with audiences. Though i am doubtful if they will achieve success without cracking deal with T-Series and improving distribution. Licence is not an issue, there r enough channels willing to sell or rent out licence, renaming can be done.

Since so many months they r using Wow Music licence for ILove and will now use it for MTunes, they will apply for name change only when final decision is arrived at. There r no regulations i guess which time restrict using old licence for new channels, these channels just place faded logo of original name in some corner to meet guidelines.

Though must admit picture + audio of this channel is awesome, i don't feel need of HD channel with such broadcast quality

Choco7905

Dream Legend
Reaction score
Since so many months they r using Wow Music licence for ILove and will now use it for MTunes, they will apply for name change only when final decision is arrived at.
But they didn't tested I love & BT on new slot. They may launch M Tunes as separate channel seeing it's past records. They're having Dream TV also, they could have used it's license for M Tunes.
@Dinesh jain bro, is Dream TV still available on fastway?

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock