Reaction score
20180619_024838.jpg
20180619_024743.jpg
20180619_024831.jpg

Last edited:
Which movies r listed in epg
Twilight saga is seen in other regular channel

English Subtitles has spelling mistakes

Only SD version at two LCNs and LCN 163 between AXN HD & Star World premiere HD must be to increase visibility.

Collection of Movies 5-8 years older.

Rs.2/day after Re.1 for first month offer somewhat costlier VAS comparing to 2.5/day for 10+ English HD Movie Channels pack.

John Wick,Beginners,Rabbit Hole & Four Assasins were some of the movies coming up and didn't check beyond that.
That means this channel is a waste. If it was free it could have been tolerated, but giving 5+ year old movies that too on multiple repeats for high money is the very definition of irritating. If they ran movies less than 1 year old, at @Rs.40 each, on PPV it would have been better than this. I mean even unknown international movies that are shown in award ceremonies could be more tolerable than current list. In the age of Amazon Prime and Hooq, this is a disaster.

In the age of Amazon Prime and Hooq, this is a disaster.

I expected movie contents from hooq since the contents from Hooq available on Airtel Tv App and definitely this is a disappointment.

Tamil VOD Thangathirai too at Rs.42/ month they are providing content from Raj TV movie Library and it doesn't contains any new movies only 10-15 years old hit movies & New movies if any only flop at Box office available with Raj TV and they revamped it from Star Vijay Hitz which is far more newer movies that had a good run than Raj movie Library.

Airtel is disappointing in this VAS front and Tata sky services like mumbai film festival titles for free in SD & HD that kind of things should be tried by airtel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock