Discussion Hollywood Telugu Dubbed Premiere Updates and Satellite Rights

was seeing the star channels schedule and observed this
this is the reason people troll star maa only

wonder why this channel follows this method of scheduling
RnwsR1Z.png
Bro they are telecasting Aladdin first time in 8+ channels and this new satergey of Star network
Some reasons they are not going to telecast in Star maa HD and they are not like Gemini TV telecasting same all movies in both HD and SD channels

Bro they are telecasting Aladdin first time in 8+ channels and this new satergey of Star network
Some reasons they are not going to telecast in Star maa HD and they are not like Gemini TV telecasting same movie in both HD and SD channels
yes bro they must be having some valid reasons and its fine but they should take some measures atleast for the positivity from viewers

Last edited:
yes bro they must be having some valid reasons and its fine but they should take some measures atleast for the positivity from viewers
Buddy! Just check the schedule, Many Slots would be varied. Check difference between Star Gold SD and HD. I'm not defending Star Maa or anything, sometimes they are locked on to something which they can't come out soon. Buddy u also should understand Star Maa, Gemini, ETV and Zee Telugu are Telugu GEC's, imo mostly people care about quality of content they are bringing from TFI in terms of movies and serials. And their impeccable viewership week after week shows they are doing something correctly. If Star Maa wouldn't have brought Hollywood movies at least in SD, would any people have complained? Nope as far as I know. Positively is at least they are able to bring it in atleast SD channel i guess.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock